Ayurveda online course to better our practical knowledge:
- Kaya Agni
- Rasayana as a public health tool in communicable disease
- Ayurveda in the current Infectious disease
- Sense organs and health
What you'll get:
- Maintaining Health in a better way.
- To understand the benefits of doing Ayurveda Treatments.
- To make dietary and lifestyle modifications based on Ayurveda principles
- A deeper awareness of the Ayurveda Code of Conduct.
- To improve general health.
NAMA Certificate issued for those who need